Saturday, February 1, 2020

Narration: Exclamatory Sentence Part Five (5)


This is the last part of Narration. Here, in this article, I have given solutions of some problems regarding Exclamatory Sentence. If you are a student or job seeker, keep this in your collection. It will help you to take preparation for any kind of job.

1.   I said to her, “What a nice girl you are!”
Answer: I exclaimed with joy that she was a very nice girl.
2.   “What terrible cousins poor Samira had!” said Mr. Rahim.
Answer: Mr. Rahim exclaimed with sorrow that Samira had very terrible cousins.
3.   You said to me, “How nice your handwriting is!”
Answer: You exclaimed with joy that my handwriting was very nice.
4.   He said, “Alas! I am undone.”
Answer: He exclaimed with sorrow that he was undone.
5.   The man said to the boy, “How silly you are!”
Answer: The man exclaimed that the boy was very silly.
6.   Nawfel said to Suman, “What a nice gift I have got for you!”
Answer: Nawfel exclaimed with joy that he had got a very nice gift for her.
7.   The traveller said, “How wicked the boys are!”
Answer: The traveller exclaimed with sorrow that the boys were very wicked.
8.   “Bravo! You have done very well.”
Answer: He exclaimed with joy that he had done well.
9.   I said, “Had I the wings of a bird!”
Answer: I exclaimed that I had the wings of a bird.
10.                He said, “What cheering report!”
Answer: He exclaimed with joy that the report was very cheering.
11.                I said to my friend, “What a nice fellow your father is!”
Answer: I exclaimed with joy that the father of my friend was a very nice fellow.
12.                He said, “What a pity!”
Answer: He exclaimed with sorrow that it was a great pity.
13.                They said, “How sweet the mango is!”
Answer: They exclaimed with joy that the mango was very sweet.
14.                I said to him, “What a brave man you are!”
Answer: I exclaimed with joy that he was a very brave man. 

3 comments:

Avarice is the main theme of Volpone

The main theme of “Volpone,” one of the best plays by Ben Jonson, is avarice. The central character of this play is Volpone, who was a noble...